School Term Programs
Delivered at participating schools either before, during or after school hours, our tailored school programs deliver the fundamentals in coding through to advanced programming and algorithms via a series of interactive and engaging weekly classes.
Our courses are suitable for students in grades 2 – 10 and are structured to cater to every child and their level of skill or experience.
We are also able to develop customised courses specifically to meet your school’s needs.
Courses on offer include:
- Coding Fundamentals
- Bronze – introduction to coding
- Silver – coding for proficient students
- Gold – coding for advanced students
- Platinum – superior coding and advanced algorithms
- Video game development
- Website design and development
- Robotics and mechatronics
- Autonomous vehicle
- Wearable technology
- Coding with Minecraft
- And more…
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN TO BUILD
WHY CHOOSE JUNIOR ENGINEERS
9:1 Student Instructor Ratios
Tailored to Age & Ability
Fun & Interactive Classes
- As a pioneer of STEM education programs for children in Australia, we have taught 1000s of students in over 60 schools nationwide. Most of our students return to participate in more than one course, and we are proud to have a 90% school retention rate.
- We only recruit the best instructors for each course. They are all accredited and experienced in the real world. Our instructors also undergo weekly professional development, to ensure children are learning the latest skills in tech education.
- We offer over 4 years of proprietary curriculum available for each student, which is aligned to the National Digital Curriculum.
- Low student to instructor ratios maintained – with only 9 students per teacher, every student receives the attention and tutelage they deserve.
- Flexible delivery solutions – Junior Engineers offers before and after school, weekend and school holiday programs as well as an award winning, interactive, online platform that empowers teachers to confidently deliver classes in computer coding, without any prior experience in computer science.
- Incentives for the school – scholarships and financial rebates provided for assisting Junior Engineers in marketing the programs to parents