School Holiday Programs
From coding basics, app development and websites to robotics, mechatronics and artificial intelligence our holiday workshops can be brought to your school to educate, entertain and inspire your students.
Courses on offer include:
- Coding Fundamentals
- Video game development
- Website design and development
- Robotics and mechatronics
- Autonomous vehicle
- Wearable technology
- Coding with Minecraft
- And more…
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN TO BUILD
WHY CHOOSE JUNIOR ENGINEERS
9:1 Student Instructor Ratios
Tailored to Age & Ability
Fun & Interactive Classes
- As a pioneer of STEM education programs for children in Australia, we have taught 1000s of students in over 60 schools nationwide. Most of our students return to participate in more than one course, and we are proud to have a 90% school retention rate.
- We only recruit the best instructors for each course. They are all accredited and experienced in the real world. Our instructors also undergo weekly professional development, to ensure children are learning the latest skills in tech education.
- We offer over 4 years of proprietary curriculum available for each student, which is aligned to the National Digital Curriculum.
- Low student to instructor ratios maintained – with only 9 students per teacher, every student receives the attention and tutelage they deserve.
- Flexible delivery solutions – Junior Engineers offers before and after school, weekend and school holiday programs as well as an award winning, interactive, online platform that empowers teachers to confidently deliver classes in computer coding, without any prior experience in computer science.
- Incentives for the school – scholarships and financial rebates provided for assisting Junior Engineers in marketing the programs to parents